This is not a timeline, unless there are other users or contributors, when and if something gets built depends on when it is urgently needed.
Long term I might port this to Rust as a way of learning Rust better and to provide bindings to other languages.
For now there are some easier things to do:
- Improve fidelity to the React stack reconciler
- Add key support
- Add support for children moves
- Improve the relationship between Tabs and children
- Support more signals
- Stronger typing for Styles
- Support custom QWidget types
- Write a
dictrenderer for testing